December 20, 2017 11:00:06 AM
A woman found herself behind bars Monday after she allegedly broke into a Starkville apartment complex.
Officers with the Starkville Police Department arrested 26-year-old Heather Foster Monday, Dec. 18, two days after a felony warrant was issued for her arrest, according to a SPD press release.
The warrant was issued for a residential burglary at The Grove apartments, 205 Lynn Lane, on Dec. 16, the press release said.
Foster has been released from the Oktibbeha County Jail on $5,000 bond. Her municipal court appearance is scheduled for Monday, Jan. 8, 2018, at 6 p.m.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. SFD investigating Walmart fire as arson STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY