December 20, 2017 11:00:06 AM
A woman found herself behind bars Monday after she allegedly broke into a Starkville apartment complex.
Officers with the Starkville Police Department arrested 26-year-old Heather Foster Monday, Dec. 18, two days after a felony warrant was issued for her arrest, according to a SPD press release.
The warrant was issued for a residential burglary at The Grove apartments, 205 Lynn Lane, on Dec. 16, the press release said.
Foster has been released from the Oktibbeha County Jail on $5,000 bond. Her municipal court appearance is scheduled for Monday, Jan. 8, 2018, at 6 p.m.
1. County 'blindsides' city with increased tax collection fee COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus man arrested for allegedly molesting child COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. CHS championship basketball coach leaves after one year COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Two injured when car crashes into Subway COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Woman arrested after allegedly attacking husband for third time this year COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY