December 21, 2017 11:08:05 AM
The following arrests were made by Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Office:
■ Jonathan Emerson, 23, was charged with disorderly conduct, no insurance, probation violation and two counts of burglary of a vehicle.
■ Kelvin Pointer, 30, was charged with bench warrant and failure to appear.
■ Justin Yarbrough, 23, was charged with probation violation.
■ Tyrone Ward, 24, was charged with burglary of a vehicle and simple assault.
■ Jamarcus McCarter, 19, was charged with burglary.
■ Martha Stovall, 59, was charged with false pretense.
■ Jaquan Owens, 18, was charged with statutory rape, dissemination of sexually oriented material and two counts of enticement of child.
■ Jack Goss, 30, was charged with aggravated assault.
■ Charles Butler, 32, was charged with petit larceny, false pretense, trespassing and two counts of tampering with evidence.
■ Kenji Taylor, 20, was charged with armed robbery and petit larceny.
■ Rakeem Peterson, 25, was charged with sexual battery, no insurance, no seatbelt and expired driver's license.
■ Jon Hackman, 40, was charged with possession of controlled substance.
1. Air Force Base receives best-ever inspection rating in 2017 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Courage and class: New Hope teacher uses her breast cancer fight to impart life lessons COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Winning Market Street artist overcomes heavy odds COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Starkville works to improve cash monitoring after Parks embezzlement STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Tabernacle shooting suspect nabbed in Tennessee COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY