John Williams Jr.
Undra Williams Jr.
Brodrick Glenn Sr.
December 22, 2017 10:21:35 AM
The following arrests were made by Lowndes County Sheriff's Office:
· Christopher Baker, 31, was charged with driving with suspended license, driving on wrong side of road, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, improper equipment and possession of methamphetamine.
· Carlie Beard, 18, was charged with identity theft.
· Dillon Bishop, 18, was charged with identity theft.
· Roschell Cotton, 40, was charged with felony malicious mischief.
· Jerry Gray, 28, was charged with no license tag, driving with suspended license, no insurance and possession of cocaine.
· William Latham, 33, was charged with domestic violence and aggravated assault.
· Mark McCorkle, 38, was charged with possession of methamphetamine and seatbelt violation.
· Ashlee Muse, 22, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of cocaine.
· Johnathan Smith, 20, was charged with burglary-breaking and entering dwelling and possession of marijuana.
· Christopher Tedford, 19, was charged with kidnapping, failure to obey a police officer, resisting arrest, reckless driving, expired license tag, simple assault and burglary of a dwelling.
· John Williams Jr., 22, was charged with robbery, attempted escape, three counts of commercial burglary and three counts of possession of stolen firearms.
· Elishawan Young, 28, was charged with domestic violence-second offense and domestic violence-aggravated assault.
· Bobby Ballard, 57, was charged with disorderly conduct and possession of cocaine.
· Leperis Moore, 19, was charged with burglary.
· Tyran Noland, 18, was charged with burglary-breaking and entering dwelling.
· Joe Oliver, 24, was charged with possession of methamphetamine.
· Johnny Payne, 56, was charged with possession of methamphetamine.
· Javonte Roby, 25, was charged with possession of cocaine, possession of marijuana greater than one ounce and possession of stolen property.
· James Suell, 36, was charged with allowing consumption of alcohol after hours and possession of contraband items within facilities.
· Undra Williams Jr., 25, was charged with murder and failure to appear.
· Timothy Wilson, 32, was charged with possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, possession of marijuana in vehicle and fleeing in a motor vehicle.
· Austin Pittman, 21, was charged with burglary-breaking and entering dwelling.
· Norvell Grandberry, 51, was charged with burglary of an occupied dwelling, felony malicious mischief, malicious mischief, contempt of court and three counts of animal cruelty.
· Brodrick Glenn Sr., 25, was charged with violation of parole and domestic violence-aggravated assault.
· Austin Browning, 21, was charged with burglary-breaking and entering dwelling and commercial burglary.
· Nathanall Bankhead, 52, was charged with possession of marijuana, grand larceny and felony taking of a motor vehicle.
· Jeremy Andrews, 27, was charged with domestic violence-aggravated assault and two counts of failure to appear.
1. Lee Middle deal possibly a month away COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Innovation Challenge gives young entrepreneurs a head start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. CAFB air show reduced to one day COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY