May 20, 2010 10:33:00 AM
Galloway-Chandler-McKinney Insurance announced the addition of new customer service employees to its professional team.
Amy Eairheart has returned to Galloway-Chandler-McKinney Insurance as a personal lines customer service representative. She previously worked for nine years with GCM and was recently in customer service with Ecolab.
Deanna Honeycutt joined the Galloway-Chandler-McKinney Insurance as a member of the commercial lines customer service representative professional team. She has been with GCM since 2003. Honeycutt holds a degree from Mississippi University for Women. She is a Certified Insurance Service Representative and a Certified Professional Insurance Woman. Honeycutt serves as president of the Columbus Association of Insurance Women.
Eairheart and Honeycutt join the customer service representative team of Judy Lofton, Danielle Lloyd and Amy Townsend. Lofton has been with GCM Insurance since 1988.
Forty-six people are now employed by Galloway-Chandler-McKinney Insurance.
GCM has offices to serve the region in Aberdeen, Amory, Columbus, Starkville and West Point.
1. Columbus mayoral race gets ugly COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Man gets life in prison for capital murder of Lowndes teen COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Ceco property sold to investment group COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. E-911 workers get ultimatum COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Young gets 50 years for 2015 gas station shooting STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY