January 18, 2018 10:58:48 AM
The Board of Directors of BankFirst Financial Services recently announced the appointment of Gregg Rader to its Board of Directors. Rader, Chief Executive Officer of Columbus Recycling Corporation, brings over 30 years of business experience to the Board.
Rader and his wife, Welissa, are residents of Columbus and are involved in a number of community and civic events and activities. Gregg serves on a number of other boards that include Mississippi State University Foundation, the Bulldog Club and the Lowndes County Industrial Development Authority. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University.
BankFirst Financial Services has seventeen locations in Mississippi and Tuscaloosa, Alabama, with $956 million in assets. For more information on BankFirst, visit www.bankfirstfs.com.
1. Hickman fired as CMSD superintendent COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Former alderman: LGBT issues expected under 'lesbian leadership' STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Attempted kidnapping suspect back in custody after manhunt STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Bond reinstated for attempted kidnapping suspect STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Lawsuit looms for Starkville over parade denial STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY