January 18, 2018 10:58:48 AM
The Board of Directors of BankFirst Financial Services recently announced the appointment of Gregg Rader to its Board of Directors. Rader, Chief Executive Officer of Columbus Recycling Corporation, brings over 30 years of business experience to the Board.
Rader and his wife, Welissa, are residents of Columbus and are involved in a number of community and civic events and activities. Gregg serves on a number of other boards that include Mississippi State University Foundation, the Bulldog Club and the Lowndes County Industrial Development Authority. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University.
BankFirst Financial Services has seventeen locations in Mississippi and Tuscaloosa, Alabama, with $956 million in assets. For more information on BankFirst, visit www.bankfirstfs.com.
1. Three finalists announced for CMSD superintendent spot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus man to spend 35 years in MDOC for 2015 club shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Ex-Columbus-Lowndes Airport manager arrested for embezzlement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Three finalists picked for CMSD superintendent job COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Ex-Columbus HS teacher found guilty of soliciting student for sex COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY