January 25, 2018 10:51:13 AM
Officers with Starkville Police Department have arrested two suspects in separate burglary incidents.
On Tuesday officers arrested Octavious McMullen, 18, of Starkville after he allegedly broke into a vehicle on South Montgomery Street on Dec. 4, 2017.
On Wednesday, David Parrish, 33, turned himself in to police on a felony warrant for a Jan. 13 burglary at Parrish Towing on Spruill Industrial Park Road.
Parrish has been released from Oktibbeha County Jail on $15,000 bond. McMullen was released Wednesday on $10,000 bond.
Parrish's next court appearance is scheduled for March 5 at 6 p.m., while McMullen should next go before a judge Feb. 22 at 2 p.m.
Authorities are asking anyone with information on either of the burglaries to call SPD at 662-323-4131 or Golden Triangle Crime Stoppers at 1-800-530-7151.
1. Builder of houses and people: Caledonia builder, Realtor dies at age 89 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. A church within reach COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Starkville to begin mulling residential parking ordinance change STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Man faces assault charge for Columbus shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Trio gets 40 years for pizza delivery robberies COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY