January 26, 2018 10:41:34 AM
A Noxubee County native has won thousands of dollars in cash prizes on NBC's TV game show Wheel of Fortune.
An episode that aired Thursday featured 2007 Noxubee High School graduate and Mississippi University for Women alumnus Corey McCloud.
According to comments on a Facebook post from The Macon Beacon, McCloud took home about $12,000 in prize money.
McCloud's Facebook page has him listed as a registered nurse with Trustaff Healthcare. McCloud announced during the game show he travels "all around the country, working in different emergency rooms and saving lives everywhere."
1. Surrendering animals: A pet owner's last resort COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Man killed in weekend hit-and-run on Hwy 373 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus-Lowndes Airport searches for new operator after the last one stalls COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. LCSD Career Tech students do mock interviews with real employers COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Hamilton man arrested for carjacking COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY