January 26, 2018 10:41:34 AM
A Noxubee County native has won thousands of dollars in cash prizes on NBC's TV game show Wheel of Fortune.
An episode that aired Thursday featured 2007 Noxubee High School graduate and Mississippi University for Women alumnus Corey McCloud.
According to comments on a Facebook post from The Macon Beacon, McCloud took home about $12,000 in prize money.
McCloud's Facebook page has him listed as a registered nurse with Trustaff Healthcare. McCloud announced during the game show he travels "all around the country, working in different emergency rooms and saving lives everywhere."
1. Cannizaro out as MSU baseball coach STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Pride denied: Aldermen shoot down LGBT parade request STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Petition calls for Baptist to reinstate privileges for longtime OBGYN COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Caledonia student arrested for weapon possession may have been bullied COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Liver transplant surgeries for Columbus mother and daughter a success COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY