January 26, 2018 10:41:23 AM
A Starkville man is behind bars for sexual battery.
Rodricko Ware, 32, of 607 Hancock St., turned himself in to Lowndes County Sheriff's Office Thursday, two days after he allegedly sexually assaulted an acquaintance in Artesia, investigators said.
The victim was taken to Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle where she was treated and released.
Ware's bond has not been set.
1. Burkhalter Rigging files bankruptcy COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Monday Profile: Bookkeeper, former substitute and receptionist hopes to one day work as a teacher COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Hotel death suspect pleads guilty to manslaughter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Slime dunk: MSU center McCowan teaches Starkville children how to make slime at Emerson STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Lowndes couple jailed for neglect of vulnerable adult COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY