January 26, 2018 10:41:23 AM
A Starkville man is behind bars for sexual battery.
Rodricko Ware, 32, of 607 Hancock St., turned himself in to Lowndes County Sheriff's Office Thursday, two days after he allegedly sexually assaulted an acquaintance in Artesia, investigators said.
The victim was taken to Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle where she was treated and released.
Ware's bond has not been set.
1. DJ pleads guilty to 2015 shooting at Heidi Ho COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus resident arrested for possession of child pornography COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Ex-Columbus HS teacher found guilty of soliciting student for sex COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Paying dividends: West Lowndes students earn big returns in Stock Market Game COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville settles Pride lawsuit STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY