January 26, 2018 10:41:23 AM
A Starkville man is behind bars for sexual battery.
Rodricko Ware, 32, of 607 Hancock St., turned himself in to Lowndes County Sheriff's Office Thursday, two days after he allegedly sexually assaulted an acquaintance in Artesia, investigators said.
The victim was taken to Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle where she was treated and released.
Ware's bond has not been set.
1. Cajun seafood restaurant coming to Highway 45 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Sweet Adeline: Child's future hangs in balance as Columbus family awaits liver transplant COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Parents swarm Starkville middle school after false social media threat STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Lowndes investigators search for child abuse suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Man gets life sentences for kidnapping, sexual battery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY