February 1, 2018 10:43:08 AM
For the second year in a row, Starkville Properties has been ranked as the No. 1 Real Estate Company in the entire regional Golden Triangle Association of Realtors (GTAR) based on Closed Sales Volume for residential, multi-family, lots/acreage, and commercial properties, according to statistics available from the GTAR Multiple Listing Service.
Teresa Brooks was ranked as the No.1 REALTOR® in the GTAR for Closed Residential Sales Volume for 2017. Brooks was also named Starkville Properties Office Top Producer for 2017 for the highest GCI and Closed Units, an honor she also received in 2016. Brooks was named the GTAR Realtor of the Year for 2011.
Jay Murphy was ranked No. 2 in the GTAR for highest Closed Residential Sales Volume for 2017. Murphy has been consistently ranked as a top-producing agent in the GTAR and in the Starkville market for many years.
Judy Webb was ranked No. 3 in the GTAR for Closed Residential Sales for 2017. Webb is a co-owner of Starkville Properties.
There are currently 243 members of the Golden Triangle Association of Realtors.
Starkville Properties opened in 2002 and is located at 100 Russell Street, Suite 19, in the College Park Shopping Center. For more information on buying or selling real estate, please visit their website at www.StarkvillePropertiesMS.com or call 662-324-0037.
1. Surrendering animals: A pet owner's last resort COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Man killed in weekend hit-and-run on Hwy 373 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus-Lowndes Airport searches for new operator after the last one stalls COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. LCSD Career Tech students do mock interviews with real employers COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Hamilton man arrested for carjacking COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY