May 26, 2010 11:46:00 AM
The Board of Trustees of State Institutions of Higher Learning will meet via teleconference at 11 a.m. Friday for the purpose of discussing the institutional transition at MUW.
The public may attend the meeting in the Welty Board Room, located in Welty Hall, Room 308, on the Mississippi University for Women campus, Columbus. The public may also attend the meeting in the IHL Board Room, located in the Universities Center, 3825 Ridgewood Road, Jackson.
An executive session may be held in accordance with the Open Meetings Act.
1. Business booms for Starkville startup Glo STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. New Hope kids take robot to world competition COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Neal withdraws from Starkville's Ward 5 race STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Mayoral forum to be held at MUW COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville records first dip in sales taxes for FY 17 STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY