May 26, 2010 11:46:00 AM
The Board of Trustees of State Institutions of Higher Learning will meet via teleconference at 11 a.m. Friday for the purpose of discussing the institutional transition at MUW.
The public may attend the meeting in the Welty Board Room, located in Welty Hall, Room 308, on the Mississippi University for Women campus, Columbus. The public may also attend the meeting in the IHL Board Room, located in the Universities Center, 3825 Ridgewood Road, Jackson.
An executive session may be held in accordance with the Open Meetings Act.
1. West Point PD makes third arrest in August altercation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Lowndes awaits same-sex marriage ruling COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus stabbing leaves one in hospital COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Younger claims Dist. 17 runoff COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Mill development on pace for June completion STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY