May 26, 2010 11:46:00 AM
The Board of Trustees of State Institutions of Higher Learning will meet via teleconference at 11 a.m. Friday for the purpose of discussing the institutional transition at MUW.
The public may attend the meeting in the Welty Board Room, located in Welty Hall, Room 308, on the Mississippi University for Women campus, Columbus. The public may also attend the meeting in the IHL Board Room, located in the Universities Center, 3825 Ridgewood Road, Jackson.
An executive session may be held in accordance with the Open Meetings Act.
1. The Mill: 'It's really coming together' STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Man dies after Saturday shooting in Holly Hills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Mullen receives pay bump, extension STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Historic Friendship Cemetery is still open for business COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. SPD eyes camera at high-traffic Cotton District intersection STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY