May 26, 2010 11:46:00 AM
The Board of Trustees of State Institutions of Higher Learning will meet via teleconference at 11 a.m. Friday for the purpose of discussing the institutional transition at MUW.
The public may attend the meeting in the Welty Board Room, located in Welty Hall, Room 308, on the Mississippi University for Women campus, Columbus. The public may also attend the meeting in the IHL Board Room, located in the Universities Center, 3825 Ridgewood Road, Jackson.
An executive session may be held in accordance with the Open Meetings Act.
1. LCSO names suspect in Crawford shooting STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Shots fired near the Princess COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Man shot on 7th Avenue Tuesday afternoon COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. City, store owner clash after Tuesday shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Mayor seeks moratorium at Princess COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY