May 26, 2010 3:37:00 PM
STARKVILLE, Miss. -- Cadence Financial Corp. said Tuesday that shareholders elected 12 company directors and voted to increase the number of company shares.
The vote clears the way for the increase in the number of authorized shares of common stock to 140 million. The directors include the company''s chairman and CEO, Lewis F. Mallory Jr.
Company shares fell 18 cents, or 8.2 percent, to close at $2 each.
1. Sheriff's office investigating former Caledonia teacher for sexual misconduct COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Joint drug task force hits ground running COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. New Hope senior, Ole Miss signee arrested for stealing guns COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Trainer: Wet N Wild deal unlikely until lake repairs are made STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Investigators looking into suspicious package delivered to Oby's STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY