May 26, 2010 3:37:00 PM
STARKVILLE, Miss. -- Cadence Financial Corp. said Tuesday that shareholders elected 12 company directors and voted to increase the number of company shares.
The vote clears the way for the increase in the number of authorized shares of common stock to 140 million. The directors include the company''s chairman and CEO, Lewis F. Mallory Jr.
Company shares fell 18 cents, or 8.2 percent, to close at $2 each.
1. Cannizaro out as MSU baseball coach STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Pride denied: Aldermen shoot down LGBT parade request STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Petition calls for Baptist to reinstate privileges for longtime OBGYN COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Caledonia student arrested for weapon possession may have been bullied COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Liver transplant surgeries for Columbus mother and daughter a success COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY