May 26, 2010 3:37:00 PM
STARKVILLE, Miss. -- Cadence Financial Corp. said Tuesday that shareholders elected 12 company directors and voted to increase the number of company shares.
The vote clears the way for the increase in the number of authorized shares of common stock to 140 million. The directors include the company''s chairman and CEO, Lewis F. Mallory Jr.
Company shares fell 18 cents, or 8.2 percent, to close at $2 each.
1. CPD officer suspended for Facebook posts COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Building hope: World Changers mission takes on 14 projects in Lowndes Co. COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Phelps retiring from OCEMA, constable positions STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Lincoln collection lands at MSU STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Fireworks on the Water set for July 1 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY