May 26, 2010 3:37:00 PM
STARKVILLE, Miss. -- Cadence Financial Corp. said Tuesday that shareholders elected 12 company directors and voted to increase the number of company shares.
The vote clears the way for the increase in the number of authorized shares of common stock to 140 million. The directors include the company''s chairman and CEO, Lewis F. Mallory Jr.
Company shares fell 18 cents, or 8.2 percent, to close at $2 each.
1. Gregory resigns from Partnership leadership position STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. CMS exhibits culture of giving COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus police seek bank fraud suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Ex park ranger gets 5 years for child exploitation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus woman dies in car crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY