March 6, 2018 11:18:16 AM
Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Office is seeking public assistance in locating a man who's wanted for aggravated domestic assault and possession of a weapon by a felon.
The department is seeking Sean Michael Sanders, of Starkville, according to an OCSO press release. Deputies are seeking Sanders on warrants issued in Oktibbeha County Justice Court.
Sanders is a white male who is approximately five feet, seven inches tall and weighs 135 pounds. He has short brown hair and brown eyes, and multiple visible tattoos.
According to the release, Sanders was last seen Monday at about noon in the area of Wood Street in Starkville. He was last seen wearing a blue flannel shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information about Sanders' whereabouts is encouraged to contact OCSO at 662-323-2421, Golden Triangle Crime Stoppers at 1-800-530-7151 or any local law enforcement agency.
1. Cracker Barrel employee shot at restaurant COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Man charged with aggravated assault for shooting in Cracker Barrel COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Cracker Barrel shooting suspect captured in Tennessee COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. SPD arrests two for burglaries, drug trafficking STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Developer finalizes purchase of Lee Middle property COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY