November 7, 2018 11:33:13 AM
A Steens man is behind bars for multiple counts of child molestation.
Deputies with Lowndes County Sheriff's Office arrested Frank David Harrison Sr., 57, of 5160 Hwy 50 E., Monday. Harrison has been charged with three counts of sexual battery and two counts of touching a child for lustful purposes.
Lowndes deputies began investigating Harrison after receiving a report from the State of Mississippi Division of Child Protection Services, according to an LCSO press release. Investigators said Harrison is accused of sexually molesting two children under the age of 14 between 2009 and 2014 while he lived on Highway 182 East in Lowndes County, the press release said.
Authorities did not release further details, including how Harrison knew the victims.
Harrison is currently in custody at Lowndes County Adult Detention Center. His bond has not been set.
1. CPD investigator faces discipline for misusing resources COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Burkhalter Rigging files bankruptcy COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Lime pulling out of Starkville, MSU STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Hotel death suspect pleads guilty to manslaughter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Slime dunk: MSU center McCowan teaches Starkville children how to make slime at Emerson STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY