July 20, 2010 9:33:00 AM
A memorandum of agreement recently signed between Mississippi University for Women''s online college, V3 College, and two Mississippi junior colleges has sealed a long-term partnership among the three institutions.
MUW agreed on a program with Jones County Junior College and Holmes Community College that will allow student technical fields to continue their studies uninterrupted by a switch from a two-year to a four-year school.
MUW has similar agreements with Mississippi Delta and East Mississippi community colleges.
The partnership will allow technical students to pursue a bachelor''s degree by taking courses online.
The courses will offer students the chance to earn a bachelor''s degree from home in 18 months.
Holmes is based in Goodman and Jones is based in Ellisville.
1. Historic Columbus depot has a buyer COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CAFB instructor killed in Texas crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. CMSD board buys new books COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. A year in, is J5 Broaddus saving Columbus money? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Lowndes man found guilty of manslaughter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY