January 9, 2019 10:30:02 AM
A West Point man is in jail in Lowndes County after he was allegedly caught living in an empty rental home.
Deputies with Lowndes County Sheriff's Office arrested Julius Kinard Quinn, 37, for burglary after receiving a report of a suspicious person at a South Frontage Road residence on Saturday, according to a LCSO press release.
Deputies arrived and found Quinn on the property. He had apparently been living in the residence for several days and had removed multiple items from the house, the press release said.
The report came from a potential renter who told the property owner someone was living in the house.
Quinn is in custody at Lowndes County Adult Detention Center on $5,000 bond.
1. CPD investigator faces discipline for misusing resources COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Burkhalter Rigging files bankruptcy COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Lime pulling out of Starkville, MSU STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Hotel death suspect pleads guilty to manslaughter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Slime dunk: MSU center McCowan teaches Starkville children how to make slime at Emerson STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY