August 19, 2010 1:46:00 PM
A 26-year-old man pleaded guilty to the 2007 murder of a Noxubee County man this morning in Lowndes County Circuit Court.
Terry Clay, also of Noxubee County, was convicted of murder in the stabbing and beating death of his 48-year-old neighbor, Earl Hill.
He was initially charged with capital murder, but was given a reduced charge as part of a plea agreement to testify against co-defendant Sandy Farmer.
1. Hickman fired as CMSD superintendent COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Former alderman: LGBT issues expected under 'lesbian leadership' STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Attempted kidnapping suspect back in custody after manhunt STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Bond reinstated for attempted kidnapping suspect STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Lawsuit looms for Starkville over parade denial STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY