August 19, 2010 1:46:00 PM
A 26-year-old man pleaded guilty to the 2007 murder of a Noxubee County man this morning in Lowndes County Circuit Court.
Terry Clay, also of Noxubee County, was convicted of murder in the stabbing and beating death of his 48-year-old neighbor, Earl Hill.
He was initially charged with capital murder, but was given a reduced charge as part of a plea agreement to testify against co-defendant Sandy Farmer.
1. Old Hickory grill man does it for the love COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Jeb Bush to attend Egg Bowl STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Oktibbeha man dies in weekend wreck STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Carleton joins Oxford police force COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Vasquez murder: Vasquez's family responds to Martinez's release COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY