August 19, 2010 1:46:00 PM
A 26-year-old man pleaded guilty to the 2007 murder of a Noxubee County man this morning in Lowndes County Circuit Court.
Terry Clay, also of Noxubee County, was convicted of murder in the stabbing and beating death of his 48-year-old neighbor, Earl Hill.
He was initially charged with capital murder, but was given a reduced charge as part of a plea agreement to testify against co-defendant Sandy Farmer.
1. Affidavits: West Point man allegedly bound male victim, raped female STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Area high school students earn national scholarships COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Weyerhaeuser to sell Columbus mills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. 'Music 4 U' launching in Miss. this month COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 12 county, city officials miss financial disclosure deadline STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY