August 19, 2010 1:46:00 PM
A 26-year-old man pleaded guilty to the 2007 murder of a Noxubee County man this morning in Lowndes County Circuit Court.
Terry Clay, also of Noxubee County, was convicted of murder in the stabbing and beating death of his 48-year-old neighbor, Earl Hill.
He was initially charged with capital murder, but was given a reduced charge as part of a plea agreement to testify against co-defendant Sandy Farmer.
1. McDill, popular artist and craftsman, dies at 33 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Downtown shooting injures one COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus child struck by vehicle COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Stansbury looks to jettison lake lease STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Ward 5 candidates outline goals, platforms COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY