ARREST REPORT: 3-25-09
Dispatch Staff Report
March 25, 2009
The following felony arrests were reported by the Lowndes County Sheriff''s Office:
- John Marvin Lamb, 54, of 611 Road 1277 in Nettleton, was arrested by the LCSO March 18 on one count of felony possession of methamphetamine.
- Gary Wayne Stafford, 42, of 30172 Metts Road in Nettleton, was arrested by the LCSO March 18 on one count of felony possession of methamphetamine.
- Sierra Luekeyshe Winston, 22, of 156 Applewood Drive in Columbus, was arrested by the LCSO Thursday on three counts of felony contributing to the neglect of a child.
- Demontrell Hodges, 25, of South Frontage Road and Airport Road in Columbus, was arrested Thursday by the LCSO on one count felony DUI (third offense), one count misdemeanor driving on a suspended license and one count misdemeanor driving on the wrong side of the road.
- George Earl Lawson Jr., 26, of 688 Ward Road in Columbus, was arrested by the LCSO Friday on one count felony burglary and one count misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
- Brandon Robert Bursell, 23, of 12314 County Road 9 in Millport, Ala., was arrested by the Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics Saturday for one count felony possession or sale of precursors.
- William Tate Havard, 37, of 288 Aberdeen Road in Vernon, Ala., was arrested Saturday by the MBN for one count felony sale of precursors.
- Jody Eugene Turner, 25, of 58 Swartz Drive in Columbus, was arrested by the LCSO Saturday on one count of felony possession of a weapon by a felon, one count felony possession, sale or transfer of a stolen firearm, one count misdemeanor DUI, one count misdemeanor switched tag, one count misdemeanor driving with no insurance and one count misdemeanor driving with no driver''s license.
n Reginald Montez Cunningham, 35, of 320 11th St. N. in Columbus, was arrested Saturday by the CPD on one count felony burglary and larceny of an automobile and one count misdemeanor disorderly conduct.
- Mario Shondell Harrison, 34, of 117 Crepe Myrtle St. in Columbus, was arrested by the CPD Sunday on one count felony shooting into a dwelling house.
printer friendly version | back to top
Dan commented at 3/27/2009 2:53:00 PM:
Mario!!! com'on dude. What are you thinking? You know better.
jeff commented at 3/28/2009 12:57:00 AM:
i would like to see out come of the lcso coart cases but i was glad to see them step up and settle there hurrassment suit with me now i can get on with my life and live in peace and feel safe to return to my life that chad bell deprived me of for 3 years so dont belive that just because thay were aressted thay are inocent untill proven guilty
bdog commented at 3/31/2009 1:53:00 PM:
First off Jeff, ??????????????????
Second, Not only does that post have nothing to do with this article but your spelling is awful. I take it it has to be a joke. Your post is one big sentence. Just a random grouping if Mis-spelled words.
tj commented at 4/7/2009 2:36:00 PM:
bdog before you start on the mis-spelled words ...... prof read your on idiot.... and I agree with jeff about the justice system of thi county. and proper wording would be of miss spelled not if mis-spelled
back to top