March 25, 2009
The following felony arrests were reported by the Lowndes County Sheriff''s Office:
n Reginald Montez Cunningham, 35, of 320 11th St. N. in Columbus, was arrested Saturday by the CPD on one count felony burglary and larceny of an automobile and one count misdemeanor disorderly conduct.
Dan commented at 3/27/2009 2:53:00 PM:
Mario!!! com'on dude. What are you thinking? You know better.
jeff commented at 3/28/2009 12:57:00 AM:
i would like to see out come of the lcso coart cases but i was glad to see them step up and settle there hurrassment suit with me now i can get on with my life and live in peace and feel safe to return to my life that chad bell deprived me of for 3 years so dont belive that just because thay were aressted thay are inocent untill proven guilty
bdog commented at 3/31/2009 1:53:00 PM:
First off Jeff, ??????????????????
Second, Not only does that post have nothing to do with this article but your spelling is awful. I take it it has to be a joke. Your post is one big sentence. Just a random grouping if Mis-spelled words.
tj commented at 4/7/2009 2:36:00 PM:
bdog before you start on the mis-spelled words ...... prof read your on idiot.... and I agree with jeff about the justice system of thi county. and proper wording would be of miss spelled not if mis-spelled
1. Columbus man dies in head-on crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Aldermen pass amended alcohol ordinance STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Area students check out college options COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Princess owner plans to reopen theater COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Human remains discovered on banks of Tenn-Tom COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY