September 23, 2010 11:41:00 AM
The following felony arrests were reported by the Lowndes County Sheriff''s Office:
· Tracy W. Herring, 46, of 11985 Lorene Lane in Brookwood, Ala., was transferred Monday from the Tuscaloosa County jail to the Lowndes County Sheriff''s Office. She was charged with conspiracy to commit a crime and two counts of possession or sale of ephedrine tablets.
· Ryan K. Bartlett, 28, of 40034 Gravel Pit Road in Hamilton, was arrested Saturday at 422 Ninth St. S. in Columbus by sheriff''s deputies. He was charged with possession of cocaine.
· Jonathan Allen Coleman, 20, of 135 Brown St., was arrested Friday at 1202 Fourth St. S. by Columbus police. He was charged with the Sept. 1 burglary and larceny of 114 King St., the Sept. 10 burglary and larceny of 127 Brown St., and possession of stolen property. Coleman, who was out on bond for the April 25 burglary of Jarrett''s Towing, is back in jail on a $38,000 bond for all four charges.
· Lakina S. Grays, 22, of 300 S. Lehmberg Road, was arrested Friday at the Columbus Old Navy on Highway 45 by Columbus police. She was charged with embezzlement.
· William P. White III, 36, of 601 Airline Road, was arrested Friday on Redwood Street by Columbus police. He was charged with possession of marijuana in a vehicle and a misdemeanor charge of possession of a controlled substance.
· April N. Jeffries, 26, of 604 Hancock St. in Starkville, was arrested Sept. 16 at 1404 Old Aberdeen Road by Columbus police. She was charged with embezzlement.
· Tabitha M. Woods, 36, of 343 Jolly Ridge Circle in Columbus, turned herself in to sheriff''s deputies Monday. She was charged with acting under a false pretense.
· Roschell M. Cotton, 32, of 405 Fig St. in Columbus, was arrested Sept. 15 at 201 Alabama St. by Columbus police. She was charged either with her third offense of shoplifting or of shoplifting more than $250.
· Roxann S. Richardson, 25, of 2400 Main St., was arrested Sept. 15 by the Metro Narcotics Unit at the Columbus Budget Inn. She was charged with possession of cocaine.
· Clifford W. Keith, 40, of 809 Alabama St., was arrested Sept. 14 at his residence by sheriff''s deputies. He was charged with giving false information and with four counts of sale of a controlled substance.
· Edwin D. Williams, 21, of 1484 Paullus Ave. in Memphis, Tenn., was collared by a bail bondsman and brought to the Lowndes County jail Sept. 13. He was faces two charges of contempt of court in addition to the two original charges of burglary and larceny of a dwelling.
· Steven L. Price, 42, of 217 Oil Well Road in Caledonia, was transferred Sept. 13 from Caledonia to the Columbus Police Department. He was charged with burglary of a commercial building or property.
1. Cattleman's: Open for business COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus remembers Jimmy Garton, a man of many titles COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Benefit for father-son crash victims this weekend COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Demonstration school seeks statewide impact STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Romney speaks at MSU, still undeclared for 2016 STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY