October 14, 2010 11:58:00 AM
The Lowndes County Sheriff''s Office reported the following felony arrests:
· Brenda M. Porter, 35, of 46 Cedarcrest Drive, was arrested Tuesday at 411 Main St. by sheriff''s deputies. She was charged with false pretense.
· Joshua D. Rayman, 26, of 1003 Cole Street in Aberdeen, was arrested Oct. 5 by Columbus police. He was charged with burglary and larceny of a dwelling.
· Theresa A. Atkins, 55, of 4620 Jess Lyons Road, was arrested Oct. 6 by sheriff''s deputies at 385 Jess Lyons Road. She was charged with manufacturing methamphetamine and possession of a controlled substance.
· Victor White, 22, of 1510 12th Ave. N., was arrested Oct. 7 on Lake Lowndes Road by sheriff''s deputies. He was charged with sale of marijuana and contempt of court.
· Michael Baptist, 40, of 3185 Stovall Road in Crawford, was arrested Friday at 1439 Starkville Road by Lowndes County sheriff''s deputies. He was charged with burglary of a dwelling.
· Michael L. Butler, 32, of 197 Kaye Drive, was arrested Saturday at the Gilmer Inn by sheriff''s deputies. He was charged with his third offense of domestic violence.
· Demarco L. Easterwood, 23, of 165 Dowdle Road in Ethelsville, Ala., was arrested Saturday at the Gator Club by sheriff''s deputies. He was charged with having an alcoholic beverage without a state permit, having an alcoholic beverage with intent to resell, and possession of stolen property.
· Alexander Brown, 17, of 225 Taylor St., was arrested Sunday at 7803 Highway 182 E. by sheriff''s deputies. He was charged with possession, sale or transfer of a stolen firearm.
· Ellen C. Davidson, 39, of 218 Glendale Circle in Aberdeen, was transferred Monday from Aberdeen to Columbus police. She was charged with embezzlement.
· Kirby D. Dies, 36, of 2995 New Hope Road, was arrested Tuesday at the intersection of Old New Hope and New Hope roads. He was charged with possession of methamphetamine.
1. Ball family member denies connection to Black Friday boycott COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Slimantics: Rebels' Chad Kelly rains on Dak Prescott's parade STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. 10 apply for Columbus police chief so far COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY