January 29, 2009
NMMC-West Point honors Cangelosi
John Cangelosi has been selected by his peers as North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point''s most recent employee of the quarter.
Cangelosi has instructed the Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program at the Wellness Center since 2006, and he is CPR certified. He also volunteers at the Henry Clay Retirement Center teaching an arthritis exercise class three days each week. The Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program has grown from fewer than 20 members to around 35 members under his leadership.
Cangelosi graduated from West Point High School and earned a bachelor''s degree from Mississippi State University in 1969. He is a member of the Retired Education Personnel of Mississippi''s Clay County chapter, having retired after 26 years of teaching in Aberdeen and Hinds County schools.
1. Sunday morning wreck claims three lives COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. 3 die in Lowndes County crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. No-jangles: Starkville Bojangles closes STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Hickman begins his first day as Columbus schools superintendent COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Photo: No fuel, no rocket COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY