January 29, 2009
NMMC-West Point honors Cangelosi
John Cangelosi has been selected by his peers as North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point''s most recent employee of the quarter.
Cangelosi has instructed the Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program at the Wellness Center since 2006, and he is CPR certified. He also volunteers at the Henry Clay Retirement Center teaching an arthritis exercise class three days each week. The Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program has grown from fewer than 20 members to around 35 members under his leadership.
Cangelosi graduated from West Point High School and earned a bachelor''s degree from Mississippi State University in 1969. He is a member of the Retired Education Personnel of Mississippi''s Clay County chapter, having retired after 26 years of teaching in Aberdeen and Hinds County schools.
1. Steens woman dies in Lowndes Co. wreck COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Lowndes Co. child dies after weekend crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Is Cracker Barrel coming to Columbus? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. CMSD introduces after school program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CMSD invests $2M in district's athletic facilities COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY