January 8, 2009
MDOT employees receive service awards
According to Northern District Transportation Commissioner Bill Minor, the Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) District One Office in Tupelo recently held its Service Awards Program. MDOT Service Award Program recognizes its employees for their length of service and dedication to the agency.
Roy Elmore received a five year service award and Michael Miller received a 10 year service award, both serving Lowndes County. William Smith received an award for 20 years service in Clay County.
1. Sweet Adeline: Child's future hangs in balance as Columbus family awaits liver transplant COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Man gets life sentences for kidnapping, sexual battery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Petition calls for Baptist to reinstate privileges for longtime OBGYN COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Luckett resigning from SOCSD school board STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Man charged for striking Starkville officer STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY