November 10, 2010 10:44:00 AM
The public is invited to a meeting of the Starkville transportation committee Thursday at the Starkville Sportsplex on Lynn Lane.
The committee, made up of one citizen from each of Starkville''s seven wards, will discuss the city''s controversial sidewalk ordinance and possible amendments to the document. The group also plans to discuss the drafting of a report on recent findings and public comments, and possible incentives for sidewalk construction.
Time will be allotted for public comment.
The meeting begins at 5:30 p.m. and will take place in the activities room at the Sportsplex, located at 405 Lynn Lane.
1. Lee Middle deal possibly a month away COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Innovation Challenge gives young entrepreneurs a head start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. CMSD releases further information on superintendent candidates COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Photos: Budweiser Clydesdales in Starkville STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. More Highway 12 work begins STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY