November 10, 2010 10:44:00 AM
The public is invited to a meeting of the Starkville transportation committee Thursday at the Starkville Sportsplex on Lynn Lane.
The committee, made up of one citizen from each of Starkville''s seven wards, will discuss the city''s controversial sidewalk ordinance and possible amendments to the document. The group also plans to discuss the drafting of a report on recent findings and public comments, and possible incentives for sidewalk construction.
Time will be allotted for public comment.
The meeting begins at 5:30 p.m. and will take place in the activities room at the Sportsplex, located at 405 Lynn Lane.
1. Child dies in morning blaze COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Four have qualified for Dist. 17 seat COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus man arrested for Friday shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. West Nile case confirmed in Lowndes COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Wal-Mart Markets opening in Miss. BUSINESS