The following felony arrests were reported by the Lowndes County Sheriff''s Office:
- Ricky Lawson, 24, of 688 Ward Road, Lot 1 in Columbus, was arrested by the LCSO March 20 on one count of receiving stolen property and three misdemeanor counts of failure to appear before the court.
- James Baylos Butler, of 13118 Highway 48 in Wedowee, Ala., was arrested by the MBN March 21 on one count of possession or sale of precursors.
- Steven Neil Sprayberry, 35, of 40425 Caledonia Road in Hamilton, was arrested by the Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics March 23 on one count of manufacturing methamphetamine.
- William Charles Putnam, 29, of 40139 Wolf Road in Caledonia, was arrested March 23 by the MBN on one count of possession or sale of ephedrine tablets and one count felony manufacturing of methamphetamine.
- Christopher Lynn Cagle, 24, of 40044 Dobbs Circle in Hamilton, was arrested by the MBN March 23 on one count of possession or sale of ephedrine tablets.
- Robert Bailey Smith, 30, of 40098 Caledonia Road in Hamilton, was arrested by the MBN March 23 on one count of possession or sale of ephedrine tablets.
- Andrea Sandrell Bush, 29, of 1522 Third Ave. N. in Columbus, was arrested by the Mississippi Department of Corrections March 23 on one count of violation of probation and one misdemeanor count of contempt of court.
- Anthony Morris, 36, of 1310 20th St. N. in Columbus was arrested by the Columbus Police Department Friday on one count felony sale of cocaine.
- Rafeal Larrell Larry, 21, of 1391 Lone Oak Park in West Point was arrested by the LCSO Friday on one count felony possession of marijuana in a vehicle.
- Demarco Antonae Elliott, 20, of 55 Butternut Drive in Columbus was arrested by the LCSO Friday on one count felony possession of marijuana in a vehicle.
- Keri Elizabeth Williams, 19, of 3681 Yorkville Road East in Columbus was arrested by the Columbus Police Department Sunday on one count felony shoplifting, third offense of $250 or more.
- Erica Sharee Gandy, 23, of 52 Landing Drive in Columbus was arrested by the CPD Sunday on one count felony shoplifting, third offense shoplifting of $250 or more and one misdeameanor count of providing false information.
Monroe County arrests
The Monroe County Sheriff''s Department has arrested a man for alleged felony child abuse.
Justin Garza, 23, of 30063 New Road in Amory was arrested on one count of felony child abuse after a March 25 report accusing Garza of beating a 3-year-old child with an object and leaving 14 marks on the child''s body. The report was filed by the child''s mother.
Bond for Garza was set at $5,000.
- The MCSD also reported the arrest of a man who is charged with selling equipment stolen from a Monroe County Church. Investigators charged Christopher Lee Locket, 20, with one count felony receiving stolen property. Law enforcement officials say Lockett was caught selling stolen sound equipment to a pawn shop in Verona.
His bond was also set at $5,000.
- Lance A. Cockerham, 37, of 40330 Hwy 45 South in Hamilton was arrested by the MCSD Tuesday on one count felony possession of marijuana, more than one ounce.