April 2, 2009
Columbus Banking Center President Jim McAlexander recently announced that Jaime Scott has been promoted to vice president and retail banking manager for the Columbus area branches of Cadence Bank.
Scott will be a part of the Senior Management Team in Columbus and report directly to McAlexander. She will manage and direct the retail sales activities of the Columbus branches and oversee branch administration, sales and service initiatives, employee development, operational processes, and management of the Cadence consumer banking sales team.
Scott, a 1999 graduate of Mississippi State University, has worked with Cadence Bank for eight years. During this time, she has served in various positions within the bank including her most recent role as banking center administration operations officer. She currently resides in her hometown of Columbus with her husband, Terry, and daughter, Skailyr.
1. Convictions for police officer defendants rare COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. New Columbus Arts Council director looks for more long-term donations COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Fireworks on the Water set for July 1 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. The Book of Joe: LINK CEO Higgins enlists ghostwriter to work on book project COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Phelps retiring from OCEMA, constable positions STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY