April 2, 2009
Columbus Banking Center President Jim McAlexander recently announced that Jaime Scott has been promoted to vice president and retail banking manager for the Columbus area branches of Cadence Bank.
Scott will be a part of the Senior Management Team in Columbus and report directly to McAlexander. She will manage and direct the retail sales activities of the Columbus branches and oversee branch administration, sales and service initiatives, employee development, operational processes, and management of the Cadence consumer banking sales team.
Scott, a 1999 graduate of Mississippi State University, has worked with Cadence Bank for eight years. During this time, she has served in various positions within the bank including her most recent role as banking center administration operations officer. She currently resides in her hometown of Columbus with her husband, Terry, and daughter, Skailyr.
1. Man shot on 7th Avenue Tuesday afternoon COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. City, store owner clash after Tuesday shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Mayor seeks moratorium at Princess COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Lawyers, adviser crafting RFP for Oktibbeha's hospital STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. CPD makes arrest in Princess Theater shooting case COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY