Arrest Report 12-9-10
Dispatch Staff Report
December 9, 2010 11:46:00 AM
The Lowndes County Adult Detention Facility reported the following felony arrests:
Columbus Police Department
- Shirley Lee Collins, 50, of 3561 Sand Road in Steens, was arrested Tuesday on Moss Street. She was charged for possession of paraphernalia and possession of cocaine.
- Robert Earl Butler Jr., 42, of 315 Florence St., was arrested Dec. 2 at his residence. He was charged with domestic violence, aggravated assault with a weapon.
- Kilontrea Vashawan Allen, 17, of 1310 20th St. N., was arrested Sunday at 108 Dowdle St. He was charged with statutory rape.
- Kabreacia Shanqua Greenlee, 19, of 677 Yorkville Road E. Apt. L7, was arrested Sunday at the Sears on Highway 45 just north of Highway 82. He was charged with robbery.
- James Ray Conn, 21, of 35943 Steens-Vernon Road, was arrested Friday at the Master Host Inn in Columbus. He was charged with possession of a controlled substance and violation of probation.
- Ashley Renee Vail, 19, of 156 Ward Road, was arrested along with Conn at the Master Host Inn. She was charged with hindering prosecution.
- Shankeria Shaneeke Lenoir, 20, of 1398 Duncan St. in West Point, was transported from her hometown to Columbus. She was charged with embezzlement under contract.
Lowndes County Sheriff''s Department
- George Michael Chandler, 61, of 608 Doughty Road in Steens, was transported Friday from Lee County to Lowndes County, where he faces two charges of failure to register as a sex offender.
- Victor Nathanial Gibson, 41, of 504 Belle Circle, was arrested Monday on Pucket Parkway. He was charged with possession of methamphetamine.
- April Lee Davis, 29, of 1219 20th St. N., was arrested Monday at the Columbus Kroger on Highway 45. She faces a felony charge of acting under a false pretense.
printer friendly version | back to top