April 3, 2009
The Lowndes County Sheriff''s Office has taken a man accused of child molestation into custody.
Sean Patrick Dusenberry, 35, of 1711 Gilbern Wilbern Road in Columbus, was arrested by the LCSO Wednesday on one count of molesting or touching a child for lustful purposes. He has not had an initial hearing, and no bond has been set.
The LCSO is also reporting the following felony arrests:
angeldavid0831 commented at 9/13/2011 12:10:00 AM:
Please remove the post about Sean Patrick Dusenberry, he was cleared of all charges in this case. This is keeping him from getting a job when employers check him on Google. I don't think it is fair to keep this on here when the Judge dropped all the charges, ya'll need to follow up and make sure your facts are straight! This is an embarassing to him and our family especially when the girl came forward and said that she had lied, that her Grandmother, Laura Taylor made her say all those things about him. I would greatly appreciate your investigating this and taking this article off!
cwmw1027 commented at 9/18/2011 2:08:00 PM:
I agree that Sean Patrick Dusenberry was charged of all charges. This needs to be removed immediately. As a family member of Sean and of concern for his reputation that has been shamed, please remove this article search. This is not legal and needs to immediately removed due to false charges. Thank you!
Candy - Sister
cwmw1027 commented at 9/18/2011 2:14:00 PM:
TYPO!!I need to correct the above comment, he was CLEARED of all charges! Please remove Sean Patrick Dusenberry article from The Dispatch - Columbus,Starkville & The Golden Triangle
1. Sheriff's office investigating former Caledonia teacher for sexual misconduct COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Joint drug task force hits ground running COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. New Hope senior, Ole Miss signee arrested for stealing guns COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Trainer: Wet N Wild deal unlikely until lake repairs are made STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Investigators looking into suspicious package delivered to Oby's STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY