Every Monday night for the last six weeks a group of women have descended on GT Lanes in Columbus and claimed 12 lanes. They are the Monday Night Ladies League.
More than two dozen Columbus citizens gathered at the Trotter Convention Center Wednesday afternoon for a tutorial on the Affordable Care Act.
Tax increment financing plans -- otherwise known as TIFs -- have been used as a funding mechanism for large-scale infrastructure projects for decades, but the concept is gaining popularity with potential developments around the Golden Triangle.
Former Starkville Mayor Dan Camp delivered a blistering letter Tuesday urging aldermen to preserve the city's sidewalk ordinance unless they want the city to suffer a major setback.
1. McDill, popular artist and craftsman, dies at 33 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Boykin files federal suit against Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Downtown shooting injures one COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Columbus child struck by vehicle COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Stansbury looks to jettison lake lease STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY