An elderly woman sits hunched over in her wheelchair, alone except for a game show blaring on a television in the background. Unable to speak, her vacant stare seems to barely register your existence as drool slowly slides down her chin. Down a dark hallway, 11 more Home Place Personal Care Home residents sit quietly in their rooms, waiting for their family members to come and take them to another facility.
A consortium of Starkville and out-of-town lawyers have told the Dispatch they're willing to represent the person or persons behind two parody Twitter accounts which have recently come under investigation by Starkville Police Department.
A Mississippi State veterinary student is under investigation after law enforcement discovered hundreds of exotic wildlife at his Starkville home.
In the event that a disaster happens on a school campus, communication between all local agencies is key to helping those at risk get to a place of safety.
1. West Lowndes principal resigns COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. MSU Student Association slams religious freedom bill STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Columbus cheer squads competing in national event COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Man charged after gun in church incident COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Pentagon targets air base surplus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY