An appeal hearing for convicted murderer Brian Holliman was continued Tuesday morning due to a clerical error.
A Columbus organization is one step closer to submitting a charter school application to the state. Columbus Coalition for Educational Options hosted a public information forum Tuesday night to talk about their plans for a public charter school and answer questions from citizens about what a charter school could mean for local students.
1. MSMS teacher wins national award for math, science teachers COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Suspected burglar arrested at courthouse COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Bud and Burgers event canceled COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Oktibbeha road plan draft calls for $2M in work STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. MUW planning new culinary arts building COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY