The rate disagreement between local cable provider Cable One and Turner Broadcasting continues with no end in sight. The two companies are at a stalemate over financial negotiations and each is pointing a finger at the other.
Columbus and Lowndes County Emergency 911 is seeking a new director to replace Sheri Fancher, who will retire from her post in January.
OCH Regional Medical Center's Fiscal Year 2013-2014 budget projects almost $1.5 million in operating income after administrators cut almost $2 million from expenses compared to the previous year.
Mississippi State University announced Thursday its intention to raise $600 million through a capital fundraising campaign called Infinite Impact.
All that is left of the former Starkville Electric Department's Main Street facility is a portion of its front fašade.
1. MSMS teacher wins national award for math, science teachers COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Bud and Burgers event canceled COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Suspected burglar arrested at courthouse COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Oktibbeha road plan draft calls for $2M in work STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. MUW planning new culinary arts building COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY