The rate disagreement between local cable provider Cable One and Turner Broadcasting continues with no end in sight. The two companies are at a stalemate over financial negotiations and each is pointing a finger at the other.
Columbus and Lowndes County Emergency 911 is seeking a new director to replace Sheri Fancher, who will retire from her post in January.
OCH Regional Medical Center's Fiscal Year 2013-2014 budget projects almost $1.5 million in operating income after administrators cut almost $2 million from expenses compared to the previous year.
Mississippi State University announced Thursday its intention to raise $600 million through a capital fundraising campaign called Infinite Impact.
All that is left of the former Starkville Electric Department's Main Street facility is a portion of its front fašade.
Three family members were arrested earlier this week after narcotics agents allegedly discovered more than a pound of marijuana in their possession.
On a freezing afternoon in 1963, Mississippi State's football team blocked a punt and ran it in for a touchdown at the Bulldogs' first post-season appearance in 22 years.
1. Holloway convicted on simple assault charges STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Armyworms ravaging yards, pastures COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Golden Triangle native asks for children's books to restock Baton Rouge library COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Property re-appraisals show stability in real estate market COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Missing Starkville woman returns home STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY