Starkville was one of the first Mississippi cities Tuesday to put their name in the hat to become C Spire's first recipient of ultra-fast Internet access. C Spire officials launched Fiber to the Home, a substantial investment that will develop fiber optic Internet capabilities in the state.
1. Armyworms ravaging yards, pastures COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Holloway convicted on simple assault charges STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Golden Triangle native asks for children's books to restock Baton Rouge library COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Missing Starkville woman returns home STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Property re-appraisals show stability in real estate market COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY