More than two dozen Columbus citizens gathered at the Trotter Convention Center Wednesday afternoon for a tutorial on the Affordable Care Act.
Tax increment financing plans -- otherwise known as TIFs -- have been used as a funding mechanism for large-scale infrastructure projects for decades, but the concept is gaining popularity with potential developments around the Golden Triangle.
Former Starkville Mayor Dan Camp delivered a blistering letter Tuesday urging aldermen to preserve the city's sidewalk ordinance unless they want the city to suffer a major setback.
1. LCSO names suspect in Crawford shooting STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Shots fired near the Princess COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Man shot on 7th Avenue Tuesday afternoon COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Mayor seeks moratorium at Princess COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. City, store owner clash after Tuesday shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY