An appeal hearing for convicted murderer Brian Holliman was continued Tuesday morning due to a clerical error.
A Columbus organization is one step closer to submitting a charter school application to the state. Columbus Coalition for Educational Options hosted a public information forum Tuesday night to talk about their plans for a public charter school and answer questions from citizens about what a charter school could mean for local students.
1. Ex-employee threatens shooting at Zaxby's COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. In his DNA: Shepherd plays key role in cold case arrest COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Volunteers host local arts bazaar in Starkville Sunday STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Oktibbeha County's chancery candidates preparing for nonpartisan race STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Gavin: Poor schools stunt city's growth COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY