An appeal hearing for convicted murderer Brian Holliman was continued Tuesday morning due to a clerical error.
A Columbus organization is one step closer to submitting a charter school application to the state. Columbus Coalition for Educational Options hosted a public information forum Tuesday night to talk about their plans for a public charter school and answer questions from citizens about what a charter school could mean for local students.
1. Inmate dies at Lowndes County jail COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Brown picks former SHS teacher for recognition STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Slimantics: 110-year-old poster a memento of legendary MSU-Ole Miss game COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Feeding the needy: Food drives lend helping hand for Thanksgiving COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Restaurant tax: CVB offers compromise on 2-percent tax COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY