Grab the nearest kindergartner and tell her this: Stay in school and study hard because Mississippi's long-term economic outlook depends on you. If you slack off and drop out before getting a decent level of education, your state government -- that is, your fellow citizens -- might have to pay higher interest rates to retire long-term public debt 20 years from now.
1. Historic Columbus depot has a buyer COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CMSD board buys new books COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. A year in, is J5 Broaddus saving Columbus money? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Lowndes man found guilty of manslaughter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. County working on possible storm shelter project STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY