Tourists will soon be able to follow a driving trail of Mississippi's Indian mounds.
Democrats in the Mississippi Legislature said Wednesday they've come up with a way to provide health coverage to about 300,000 people without expanding Medicaid.
Mississippi authorities say a Michigan woman was shocked with a stun gun during a protest in Natchez because she resisted arrest.
Mississippi's governor said Tuesday that the quality of education in the U.S. began declining when mothers started working outside the home, though he added later that he was not trying to blame working women for education problems.
The new director of the veterans' hospital in Jackson is struggling to change perceptions of the institution as members of Congress and a government oversight office pursue investigations into misconduct.
Correlation between education retainment levels and economic development and the importance of improving in both areas was among many issues discussed when regional community development leaders convened Friday for the CREATE Foundation's annual State of the Region meeting in Tupelo.
1. The Mill: 'It's really coming together' STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Man dies after Saturday shooting in Holly Hills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Allgood, Colom face off for DA COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Columbus council expected to make two CMSD board appointments COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Oktibbeha elections set as last-minute qualifiers enter races STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY