Grab the nearest kindergartner and tell her this: Stay in school and study hard because Mississippi's long-term economic outlook depends on you. If you slack off and drop out before getting a decent level of education, your state government -- that is, your fellow citizens -- might have to pay higher interest rates to retire long-term public debt 20 years from now.
1. Affidavits: West Point man allegedly bound male victim, raped female STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Area high school students earn national scholarships COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Former coach pleads guilty to sex crime with student COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Weyerhaeuser to sell Columbus mills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 'Music 4 U' launching in Miss. this month COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY