Flu season has officially arrived in Mississippi. The Mississippi State Department of Health released a press release Tuesday confirming the first cases of influenza in the state.
A federal judge Monday blocked Gov. Phil Bryant from compelling Mississippi's largest health insurer to resume paying its in-network rate to a chain of 10 hospitals. U.S. District Judge Henry T. Wingate read a temporary restraining order from the bench saying Bryant didn't provide enough proof to justify an executive order he issued last week.
1. Lowndes Narcotics Unit searching for 10 suspects COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. The accidental entrepreneurs STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Dak Prescott acquitted of DUI, speeding STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Two arrested in Motel 6 robbery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville man arrested for statutory rape COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY