Brenda Johnson, human resources director for North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point, recently became certified in "Alzheimer's Association essentiALZ."
Johnny Baker of Columbus has been appointed to the Better Business Bureau Board of Directors. He will serve a three year term expiring December 2014.
Leslie Thomas Peel has assumed the position of Community Volunteer Center Coordinator for The United Way of Lowndes County.
Mayor Robert E. Smith, Sr., was recently elected to the board of The Mississippi Main Street Association.
At 6 a.m. on Sept.18, the "Hot Light" will shine at the Grand Opening of Krispy Kreme Columbus.
Baptist Medical Group-Columbus Cardiovascular Care and BMG physicians Dr. Michael J. Boland and Dr. John J. King welcome invasive cardiology specialist Dr. Donny R. Stokes.
Bruff Sanders has been promoted by Cadence Bank to senior vice president over Commercial Banking for the Columbus Banking Center.
Josh Whelan as joined the Palmer Home for Children as the new vice president of development.
1. Gregory resigns from Partnership leadership position STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Columbus police department prepares house of horrors COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Leroy Brooks pushes county pay raises COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Are ghosts haunting the Golden Triangle? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville organizers readying annual Pumpkinpalooza STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY