Meagan Coughlin of Starkville has been hired as the assistant director of recruiting and events for the College of Business at Mississippi State University.
The U.S. economy is looking more resilient, thanks in part to encouraging signs for the two most expensive purchases most Americans make: cars and homes.
Americans are expected to spend more during what's traditionally the busiest shopping season of the year, but they're not exactly ready to shop 'til they drop like they have been in the past two years.
Kathy Brady has been promoted to assistant vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Columbus.
Kim Luna, Staffing Specialist with Key Staff Source has received the Certified Staffing Professional designation from the American Staffing Association.
Pryor & Morrow Architects and Engineers, P.A. announce the recent architectural registration of two staff members.
Brenda Johnson, human resources director for North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point, recently became certified in "Alzheimer's Association essentiALZ."
Johnny Baker of Columbus has been appointed to the Better Business Bureau Board of Directors. He will serve a three year term expiring December 2014.
1. Supervisors approve legal, hospital consultant's contracts STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Mayoral candidate faces lunacy hearing COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. No one charged after child left alone at hotel COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Veterinarian questions eagle's cause of death COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Jackson enters Ward 4 council race COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY