Kim Luna, Staffing Specialist with Key Staff Source has received the Certified Staffing Professional designation from the American Staffing Association.
Pryor & Morrow Architects and Engineers, P.A. announce the recent architectural registration of two staff members.
Brenda Johnson, human resources director for North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point, recently became certified in "Alzheimer's Association essentiALZ."
Johnny Baker of Columbus has been appointed to the Better Business Bureau Board of Directors. He will serve a three year term expiring December 2014.
Leslie Thomas Peel has assumed the position of Community Volunteer Center Coordinator for The United Way of Lowndes County.
Mayor Robert E. Smith, Sr., was recently elected to the board of The Mississippi Main Street Association.
At 6 a.m. on Sept.18, the "Hot Light" will shine at the Grand Opening of Krispy Kreme Columbus.
Baptist Medical Group-Columbus Cardiovascular Care and BMG physicians Dr. Michael J. Boland and Dr. John J. King welcome invasive cardiology specialist Dr. Donny R. Stokes.
Bruff Sanders has been promoted by Cadence Bank to senior vice president over Commercial Banking for the Columbus Banking Center.
Josh Whelan as joined the Palmer Home for Children as the new vice president of development.
1. Man shot on 7th Avenue Tuesday afternoon COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. City, store owner clash after Tuesday shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Local pilot gets 10 months in British jail for alcohol COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. CPD makes arrest in Princess Theater shooting case COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville aldermen sending potential case against former officer to DA's office STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY