Kathy Brady has been promoted to assistant vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Columbus.
Kim Luna, Staffing Specialist with Key Staff Source has received the Certified Staffing Professional designation from the American Staffing Association.
Pryor & Morrow Architects and Engineers, P.A. announce the recent architectural registration of two staff members.
Brenda Johnson, human resources director for North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point, recently became certified in "Alzheimer's Association essentiALZ."
Johnny Baker of Columbus has been appointed to the Better Business Bureau Board of Directors. He will serve a three year term expiring December 2014.
Leslie Thomas Peel has assumed the position of Community Volunteer Center Coordinator for The United Way of Lowndes County.
Mayor Robert E. Smith, Sr., was recently elected to the board of The Mississippi Main Street Association.
At 6 a.m. on Sept.18, the "Hot Light" will shine at the Grand Opening of Krispy Kreme Columbus.
1. Mary Kay grant comes in nick of time for Safe Haven COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Welty Gala: Toobin touches on Supreme Court, Trump tweets and journalism COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus woman jailed on forgery charge COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Dist. 38 candidates face off in forum STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Living life in pink STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY