Kathy Brady has been promoted to assistant vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Columbus.
Kim Luna, Staffing Specialist with Key Staff Source has received the Certified Staffing Professional designation from the American Staffing Association.
Pryor & Morrow Architects and Engineers, P.A. announce the recent architectural registration of two staff members.
Brenda Johnson, human resources director for North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point, recently became certified in "Alzheimer's Association essentiALZ."
Johnny Baker of Columbus has been appointed to the Better Business Bureau Board of Directors. He will serve a three year term expiring December 2014.
Leslie Thomas Peel has assumed the position of Community Volunteer Center Coordinator for The United Way of Lowndes County.
Mayor Robert E. Smith, Sr., was recently elected to the board of The Mississippi Main Street Association.
At 6 a.m. on Sept.18, the "Hot Light" will shine at the Grand Opening of Krispy Kreme Columbus.
Baptist Medical Group-Columbus Cardiovascular Care and BMG physicians Dr. Michael J. Boland and Dr. John J. King welcome invasive cardiology specialist Dr. Donny R. Stokes.
1. Signing off: Longtime WCBI anchor retiring after 44 years on the air COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Trotter shooting suspect arrested COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Ex-circuit clerk arrested for slapping woman STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Bond denied for alleged Thanksgiving shooter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Supes deliver possible fatal blow to restaurant tax COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY