Earlier this year Google launched Consumer Surveys, a service allowing business owners and individuals to survey a targeted audience. This is an incredibly useful tool for businesses wanting to gauge customer satisfaction and preference.
Jay Talley of Columbus has been named a finalist for Ruan Transportation Management Systems' annual Driver of the Year award.
Stark Aerospace has established a new subsidiary, Stark Flight Services, to provide Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) services and focused operational support.
People who wheeled into Dunkin' Donuts Monday morning searching for their sugar and java fix were in for a surprise: The doors were locked, with signs informing customers the shop had gone out of business.
Nancy Landrum was installed as the 2012-13 president of the Mississippi State Chapter of the P.E.O. Sisterhood.
Mandy Clark, Master Teacher at Franklin Academy Medical Sciences and Wellness Magnet School, was a winner in the 5th annual "Win with Classworks" national contest.
Floyd Lowry of Lowndes County was the selected farmer in the America's Farmers Grow Communities.
Columbus anglers have an abundant supply of fishing holes where they can wile away the afternoon, from the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway to the cedar swamps deep in the Noxubee National Wildlife Refuge. But until recently, there were a limited number of places to buy supplies.
Dr. Kelly Trout has joined the dental practice of Dr. George P. Elsberry.
1. Pride denied: Aldermen shoot down LGBT parade request STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Hickman fired as CMSD superintendent COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Caledonia student arrested for weapon possession may have been bullied COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Liver transplant surgeries for Columbus mother and daughter a success COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Former alderman: LGBT issues expected under 'lesbian leadership' STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY