John W. Cox, M.D., has been designated as a specialist in clinical hypertension by the American Society of Hypertension.
Tronox Limited announced the appointment of John Dixon of Columbus, as the manager for its titanium dioxide (TiO2) pigment and sodium chlorate production plants in Hamilton.
The Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA), announced that the Golden Triangle Regional Solid Waste Management Authority was awarded the SWANA Gold Excellence Award in Landfill Gas Utilization.
Earlier this year Google launched Consumer Surveys, a service allowing business owners and individuals to survey a targeted audience. This is an incredibly useful tool for businesses wanting to gauge customer satisfaction and preference.
Jay Talley of Columbus has been named a finalist for Ruan Transportation Management Systems' annual Driver of the Year award.
Stark Aerospace has established a new subsidiary, Stark Flight Services, to provide Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) services and focused operational support.
1. CMSD releases further information on superintendent candidates COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Lee Middle deal possibly a month away COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Photos: Budweiser Clydesdales in Starkville STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Innovation Challenge gives young entrepreneurs a head start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Air Force base set to host air show COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY