The common ground between the U.S. and Russia -- and Presidents Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin -- has been shrinking steadily in spite of the much-touted "reset" of relations between the old Cold War foes. And it just got even smaller.
For many years, doctors have been wringing their hands as more and more U.S. children grew fat. Now, that may be changing, with the first evidence of a national decline in childhood obesity.
With several swipes from the arm of an excavator and a smattering of applause from spectators, demolition began this morning on the Cleveland house where three women were held captive and raped over a decade.
1. Cattleman's: Open for business COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Benefit for father-son crash victims this weekend COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus remembers Jimmy Garton, a man of many titles COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Demonstration school seeks statewide impact STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Romney speaks at MSU, still undeclared for 2016 STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY