February 11, 2011 6:58:00 AM
In response to Cameron Triplett Sr. Feb. 4 letter, "Agrees with column." You wrote: "Nobody wants to locate a business in a garbage dump." It was clear that you were referring to our beloved City of Columbus, which is clean, beautiful and hospitable. Since you don''t live in Columbus, evidently you live in Brooksville. You are on the outside looking in, the result of a vague picture of Columbus. You need to scout around Columbus with both eyes open, then you can possible get a true picture. I want to commend our Mayor and City Councilmen and other city workers who have done a wonderful job in the up-keep and progress of our city.
1. Voice of the people: Ralph H. Weems III LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
2. Ask Rufus: The Legacy of Black Prairie Blues LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Roses and thorns: 8/31/14 ROSES & THORNS
4. Voice of the people: Saul Vydas M.D. LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Partial to Home: Baseball, anyone? LOCAL COLUMNS