February 11, 2011 6:58:00 AM
In response to Cameron Triplett Sr. Feb. 4 letter, "Agrees with column." You wrote: "Nobody wants to locate a business in a garbage dump." It was clear that you were referring to our beloved City of Columbus, which is clean, beautiful and hospitable. Since you don''t live in Columbus, evidently you live in Brooksville. You are on the outside looking in, the result of a vague picture of Columbus. You need to scout around Columbus with both eyes open, then you can possible get a true picture. I want to commend our Mayor and City Councilmen and other city workers who have done a wonderful job in the up-keep and progress of our city.
1. Ask Rufus: By the flow of the inland river LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Possumhaw: The only good snake LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Other editors: We must dispel stigma surrounding skilled jobs NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Roses and thorns: 4-22-18 ROSES & THORNS
5. Partial to Home: Revisiting Highway 61 LOCAL COLUMNS