February 12, 2011 10:54:00 PM
We would like to thank the District 3 Volunteers, the Columbus Fire Department, the Lowndes County Sheriff''s Department, the community volunteers, EMS, and a special thanks to the ole coon hunters who know their way around the swamp.
As I held onto a tree in the Tombigbee River and my buddies balanced in a boat that was taking on water, we believed you''d come. Even though we talked and joked to keep each other awake, we prayed together. Know that you are all a part of that answer, and we are grateful.
for The Beaver Hunters
1. Our View: And the winner is ... Poindexter Hall DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Voice of the people: Marjorie (Margie) Canon LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
3. America's liberal tradition NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Voice of the people: Kelsey Van Every LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Voice of the people: Martin Pomphrey, Jr. M.D. LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)