February 12, 2011 10:54:00 PM
We would like to thank the District 3 Volunteers, the Columbus Fire Department, the Lowndes County Sheriff''s Department, the community volunteers, EMS, and a special thanks to the ole coon hunters who know their way around the swamp.
As I held onto a tree in the Tombigbee River and my buddies balanced in a boat that was taking on water, we believed you''d come. Even though we talked and joked to keep each other awake, we prayed together. Know that you are all a part of that answer, and we are grateful.
for The Beaver Hunters
1. Our View: When the shoe is on the other foot DISPATCH EDITORIALS
2. Our View: An encouraging development on the education front DISPATCH EDITORIALS
3. Kathleen Parker: Erasing the race card NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Thomas Sowell: Chuck Stone (1924-2014) NATIONAL COLUMNS
5. Froma Harrop: Ask not what your cat can do for you NATIONAL COLUMNS