April 20, 2009
In Friday''s paper, at page 8A top right, there appears a VERY SHORT news item about Paul Minor not being allowed to attend his wife''s funeral. I consider this to be a very important and very disturbing story. I think your paper could have done a much better job of reporting this outrageous miscarriage of decency and justice. To me, it''s a lot more important than one more drug bust or one more laying on of hands on some yute.
For Christ''s sake, a guy serving time for a white-collar crime is not permitted to visit his dying wife and is not allowed to attend her funeral when she dies. When something like this happens, we need to be told everything about it.
Ben C. Toledano
1. Wyatt Emmerich: Another Kemper power plant surprise LOCAL COLUMNS
2. Ask Rufus: Lost churches of Columbus LOCAL COLUMNS
3. Editorial Cartoons for 8-20-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS
4. Voice of the people: Lee Roy Lollar Jr. LETTERS TO THE EDITOR (VOICE@CDISPATCH.COM)
5. Editorial cartoons for 8-18-17 NATIONAL COLUMNS